Keep Calm And Carry On. Autumn Has Arrived In New England.
- Harvest ( har*vist ) 1. the time at which ripened crops are fathered & collected 2. the fruits of one’s labor
- Autumn ( ot-em )1. the season also known as Fall; coming between Summer & Winter 2. including the months of September, October, and November -characterized by the changing leaves, the return of school & a time of gratitude 3. coinciding with the dropping of leaves from the trees as they go into a Winter rest, which is why it’s also called Fall
- Harvest Moon ( har*vist*mo͞on) 1. the full moon that is seen nearest to the time of the Autumnal Equinox
- Pumpkin Spice (pump*kin*spīs) 1. an Epicurean recipe that includes cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg & cloves 2. goes with everything nice
- Foliage (fo*le*ij) 1. leaves on a plant or tree 2. brilliant in
color during the Fall months
Yankee Magazine September 2018 Issue. Features include: Peak Perfection | How to Find Peak Foliage Color in New England. As the Fall foliage display makes its spectacular journey from northern elevations to valleys and shorelines, these seven hot spots along the way will keep you in the thick of color. There’s plenty of prime color to be found in surprisingly little-known spots, too. Plus The Best 5 Drive-to Foliage Views and What Autumn Teaches.